Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

It Rains here. . .

. . . and at REALLY unfortunate times. Like right when you need to leave school and have a 20 minute walk home. We got a little bit soaked. I'm really bummed I didn't have the camera with me on the walk, or there would be some way better shots!

Showing off his only dry spots. . .



Mirror picture! {Friday is theme shirt day}


I was a little bummed that I was wearing a black skirt because you can't tell how wet it was. . . until Chris captured the wringing out process. Look closely!


Oh, and we did have an umbrella. . .

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie you poor thing! But I had a good laugh. LOL. I have a student teacher right now, and I am deeply missing you!!!

    ReplyDelete