Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to the BEST mom-in-law around!

From the proposal night. . .


to the wedding day. . .

and every day since then. . .

I can't begin to say how great Linda is! 
I'm sorry to those who have horror mother in law stories -- I just can't relate! The worst thing she's done to me is let me drink sour milk from the fridge! Okay, she didn't know it was sour, but she did laugh at me. . . at least I think she didn't know. . .  
If that's all she's got, I think I can handle it! ;)

But all joking aside, she is such a blessing in my life. Ever since Chris and I started dating, she's been a great friend. If I was having a rough day, she knew when to ask, or when to just give me a hug. She's always given great advice too. Not in the "I'm older so I know" kind of way, but more like the "I've been there, and here's what I learned" kind of way. There's a big difference and I know I can come to her about anything without feeling judged or silly for asking. We've laughed together, cried together, and spent many cold bundled days watching baseball together. I've learned a lot from her just by watching the way she loves and serves those around her. She's an inspiration to so many, and I'm lucky enough to be a part of her family and call her "mom" :)
 So -- thank you Linda, for the incredible role model, mentor, and friend that you are to me!
 I couldn't ask for more! Happy birthday to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment