Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Cute Kids on Independence Day




We celebrated Indonesia's 67th Independence day on Thursday this past week. The whole school wore red and white, and the students participated in games and competitions. This video is my class singing "Hari Merdeka" (meaning "Independence Day"). My partner teacher taught them some motions and steps on Monday, meaning they only practiced three times! I was so proud of them! This is the whole song, minus the first couple of seconds. Sorry it's a little blurry. The higher quality version didn't want to load for me. 

3 comments:

  1. That is cute, Katie. Thanks for sharing it. It's amazing to watch how other cultures celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They sing it with such pride. Thanks for sharing... reminds me of my ISM days (spent 1st grade at IS Manila). Looks like the year is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea you went to school in Manila! How much of it do you remember?

      Delete