Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baked Chicken Taquitos



I made a version of these with Erin this summer. They're so much better than the store bought ones! She makes them quite frequently, and freezes them. I can't believe I went all last year without making them! The only problem is, Chris eats so many of them, there aren't any left to freeze. . . 




Take a look below for the ingredients list. To be a good blogger though, I'm gonna send you on over to Our Best Bites for the full recipe because I didn't really adapt anything (except for things I didn't have). Gotta give credit where credit's due!

Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos

1/3 C (3 oz) cream cheese
1/4 C green salsa (I used Pace because that's what we always have)
1T fresh lime juice (didn't have any)
1/2 t cumin
1 t chili powder
1/2 t onion powder
1/4 t granulated garlic, or garlic powder
3 T chopped cilantro
2 T sliced green onions
2 C shredded cooked chicken (I always want more than recipes call for)
1 C grated pepperjack cheese (wish I could get pepperjack here!)

small corn tortillas (and actually, flour ones are really good as well) 

kosher salt (or regular)
cooking spray

For the directions, click HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment