Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

new pot


I got a new pot, for collecting 80 stickers!

I felt like a kid in my own class,  overjoyed about getting enough stamps to reach into the "mystery box". Except I got to choose between pots and pans instead of candy and cool pencils. Being old has its perks ;)


The grocery store that we shop at gives out a sticker for about every Rp 50.000 you spend ($5 ish). I filled up my sticker card last week, and after seeing another friend cash in her stickers for a pot, I knew I had to get down there fast before they were gone! 

Welome to your new home!


Just look at it sittin' there all nice and shiny, wanting to be full of something delicious! I can't wait to put on cozy clothes and eat a big bowl of warm soup.
Good thing the fall weather is coming. . . (insert eye-roll) 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! That pot looks AMAZING! I love how excited we get about new pots and pans...I think we've turned into wives :) Love your new pot!!!!

    ReplyDelete