Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How I've spent every extra minute of the past week. . .

I get emails from Shutterfly sending me weekly deals. Since I've only used Shutterfly once, I've been tempted to delete my subscription, but I'm so glad I haven't! Minus the shipping 
[ $8 ] we're getting this book for free! I love a deal like that! I have literally spent the entire last week working on it too. 
I can be SUCH a perfectionist with stuff like this [ so you better not find any mistakes! ].  I might have neglected some other things because I spent so much time working on it, but I was enjoying myself too much to feel too guilty :]  It's a recap of our 2011 into ten main events --- Hope you enjoy!

                   Click here to view this photo book larger

1 comment:

  1. Love it. You have inspired me...in more ways than one! Love you Katie girl.

    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete