Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

'Tis The Season

Today we went shopping for Christmas decorations!!!

I've been looking forward to it for so long, but Chris assured me that it wouldn't be as good unless we waited until after thanksgiving. So we did, and it was great :) 
I actually bought these fabric batik [traditional Indonesian art] ornaments at a little bazaar on the way home from school last week. When I got them we didn't have a tree, so I hung them on every knob/handle I could find in the house. These are just a few. . .




We decorated with Christmas music in the background, and had ourselves a great time! 


AND. . . if you stuck with me this long and are still reading. . .
LOOK WHAT WE GOT!



And it came with a cute handyman!


*more details to come*




PTL and Merry Christmas to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment