Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

No-Bake

Before we leave Indo, I will be a no-bake pro. There are quite a few things we miss over here, but one of the big ones for me is. . .an OVEN! I'm not a great cook. Get rid of an oven. . .and it REALLY limits my options! Let's just say that cooking dinners is a s-t-r-u-g-g-l-e! We've learned one good Chicken Curry recipe with coconut milk that is delicious (from our Aussie friends Ben and Taryn)! So not only can I not make dinner, but I can't bake goodies :(

So, I decided to make Rice Krispie treats! I'm gonna find every no-bake recipe possible!
They were such a 'treat'! ;)

Stipulation: Chris does dishes, because those pans are gonna be a beast to clean the sticky off of! ;)
They're halfway gone already!
The boys sure enjoyed them [and mario kart wii]



Next up. . .no-bake oatmeal cookies :)

3 comments:

  1. Mom says that if we find anything good, we will send you the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! I'm looking to get a crock pot soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got some good no bake ones. I will send them and hopefully you can find all the ingredients.

    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete