Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to the blog:: Oregon summer recap

I haven't posted a blog since a week before school was out. Only things that means, is that life has been too good and 'on the go' to stop and write about. But, that's why I continue to write in this blog, because I want all of those memories to be stored. Part of it is to keep family and friends updated with our life in Jakarta, but I also enjoy going back through it myself. I'm reminded of things that I might have otherwise forgotten, and realize it would be a shame if I hadn't written and posted pictures about those things! That's what keeps my writing.

SO, instead of just skipping the 10+ blog worthy events from June to August, I'm going to give them shout outs all in one for memory's sake. Love our Oregon summers!

Backyards, wiffle ball, and cousins (tram side)

Baby reveal parties! Michelle and Addie are both having girls!



Annual Trammell/Hanson camping trip

4th of July 


Heard family reunion and weekend in Roseburg

Beach weekend!

Skeet shooting

I <3 Oregon and our families. The best of times.


No comments:

Post a Comment