Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

where fresh green boughs don't exist. . .

. . . I did what I could to bring the appearance of them to our apartment. 
After looking at three different stores, I found bags of small pinecones (score!) and a long strip of garland. With that, some burlap (that Linda sent in a package earlier this year - she knows me so well!),  a few decorations from last year, and a little creativity, our place is full of Christmas cheer :)




A second appearance from Donald Trunk. Sporting his festive side. 
favorite of my creations. taking the place of an angklung for a while
how can you not smile at this guy?!

And last but not least. . . Chris' addition to the Christmas cheer.
If you know Chris, you've probably seen these friendly guys before!

. . . and snowflakes that I made during grade 1 art time :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it should be in a catalog! Nice work friend!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great job! More festive than ours :) We are traveling for Christmas so didn't even bother decorating. I really like the pinecones!

    ReplyDelete