Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory. . ."

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here goes nothin'!

I'm really good at blog stalking. I could spend hours looking at other people's blogs, about life, decorating, projects, pictures, recipes, travels, family, etc. I was completely content living the blogger's life vicariously this way. However, quite a few people have been encouraging me to create one. There are a lot of new and exciting things ahead, so I decided. . .why not?  I like the idea of keeping a blog. . .I just hope I can keep up with it! I will do my best to keep updates on life as it changes -- graduation, marriage, Indonesia, etc. Chris will help on the updates too!

ps. bear with me as I fiddle with designing this thing. It will probably change often as I figure out how it all works :)

3 comments:

  1. Emily TsugawaaaaaaaaMarch 16, 2011 at 2:56 AM

    omgosh im soooo gonna follow you katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great Katie! I love this! You are so creative and I am so excited for you and the new changes coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you so much! What a powerful (and peaceful) title for your blog. I'm thankful you're taking the time to do this (when you can. I understand how busy teaching is!) It's such a fun way to worship with you and to find out the new and exciting (and maybe not so exciting - at least initially) events in your life together. My verse for the day is "blessed are those You choose and bring near..." from Psalm 65. Love ya! Dad Driz

    ReplyDelete